Wednesday 4 December 2013

Happy Birthday Smelly

Smelly’s Birthday today. Happy Birthday Smelly!

I am so thrilled to start this new venture on the World Wide Web with all our readers. Let’s face it, on any given day, we are more connected than we ever were in this complex system of interconnected and intertwined world of hypertext documents, which in effect makes the Internet collaborative.

Sharing ideas while doing a bog is an idea on its own; And, I got to say that I am really excited; firstly because I am doing this with my bog-mate Smelly. Secondly, it is a worthy cause – a cause that is going to detonate our reader’s brain to think, act and achieve great things in life. And, finally I have found, together with Smelly a way to best utilise my bog time, which otherwise would have been an idle time for my brain.

It is a short post today friends; and I am going to let you imagine why that is.

Happy Birthday Smelly. Hope you have a great day and hope we have great more days, years and decades together.

I want to leave today with this image I found on the Internet. Quite subtle depiction of what we do best in Bogga Spot!



Cheers,
Slippery

No comments:

Post a Comment